The official state tourism website offers the easiest explanation of regions. From the beaches of the Seacoast (it more than just the Redneck Riviera) to the cities of Manchester and Concord, to the White Mountains. You will find plenty to do in New Hampshire.
White Mountains – The White Mountains of New Hampshire are among the tallest on the East Coast and has great things to do year round. From hiking parts of famed Appalachian Trail to enjoying snowshoeing or downhill skiing there is something for everyone!
Franconia Notch State Park:
White Mountains Region:
- Cranmore Mountain (Summer); North Conway
- League of New Hampshire Craftsmen – Littleton Retail Store; Littleton, NH
- Littleton Downtown – Littleton, NH
- Loon Mountain – Summer – Lincoln, NH
- Waterville Valley Resort Area – Campton and surrounding area
Great White North:
Lakes Region: The Lakes Region is one of the countries first summer spots. With the lovely waters of Lake Winnipesaukee and many other small lakes to enjoy it’s a great place to swim, fish, go boating or otherwise enjoy the many lovely lakes that make this region a popular destination.
Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee Region: